ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-07 > 1246506787

From: "John Hartley" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Essex Record Office notes
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:53:07 +1000

Sally, Nancy and others with text transmission problems. I copy and paste
direct from WORD to emails many times per week have never in the 15 years
or so had any problem with any WORD or Outlook Express version with such
procedure and the mail getting through. As normal with computer problems
there are human errors involved when things don't work. This little
paragraph, cut and pasted, is proof it works(for me anyway)

Cheers John