ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-06 > 1244214270

From: "G Morris" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] CATTERMOLE - Clacton-on-Sea
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:04:30 +0100

Hi, I have the MI's for Clacton, this is my finding;

In loving memory of / James Cattermole/ [late of Felixstowe / who died June
2nd 1895 / aged 74 years / His end was peace / also Thomas son of the above
aged 28 years / who lost his life at midnight Jany 22nd 1884 near the Swin /
Lightship near Clacton on Sea whilst bravely / performing his duty as one
of the crew of the / "Albert Edward" lifeboat of that place / Lost to sight
to memory dear.

Glynis
Essex