ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-05 > 1242983059

From: "Kate Badrick" <>
Subject: [Ess] JARDINE
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:04:19 +0100

My mother had two cousins, Russell A Jardine, born 1921 and Kenneth I Jardine, born 1925, both in West Ham.

My mother refered to them as Alan and Kenneth. She told me that one of them was a vet and I think it was the same one, at sometime lived in Ingatestone. I am fairly certain that Kenneth's middle name was Irvine, after his father, Irvine George Jardine, who was my maternal grandmother's brother. As far as I know there was no contact between my grandmother and her brother during my lifetime. I would very much like to find out more about these cousins and any children. There is a possibility that they could still be alive or they may have died during the war.

Can anyone tell me how I can check on the vetinary information? Any help would be much appreciated.

Kate

This thread: