ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-04 > 1239792337

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] ELSDON Topplesfield Essex
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:45:37 +0100

Toppesfield ( alternative spelling for Topplesfield) comes in the
Halstead Registration district as does Stambourne.

This looks like the marriage of son George

Surname First name(s) District Vol Page
Marriages Sep 1876 (>99%)
Allen Charlotte Halstead 4a569
Elsden George Halstead 4a569

You would need to send to the GRO for the marriage certificate for
exact details.

It looks as though George may have been born ( or registered) elsewhere

Births Dec 1847 (>99%)
ELSDON George Maldon 12149

Cannot find anything else at the moment

HTH
Anne
On 15 Apr 2009, at 08:06, Lynne Charles wrote:

> Hi, Can anyone please help me with the following.
>
> I am looking for the marriage and Baptism details for William Elsdon
> b.c.1808 to a Catherine b.c. 1817.
>
> Also marriage details for there son George b.c.1847 to a Charlotte
> b.c.1852
>
> I have searched FreeReg and the Mormon site and found nothing.
>
> William, Catherine, George are listed to have been born in
> Topplesfield and Charlotte in Stambourne.
>

> Regards Lynne

This thread: