ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-02 > 1235153475

Subject: [Ess] Surnames: Lazell, Wren, West, Wallen
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:11:15 EST

In a message dated Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:13:42 -0600 GMT Standard Time,
"Leonard & Ruth Kaspick" <>

Just thought I would post names of interest from around the Brentwood, Essex
area. I also wonder if anyone is aware of a one name study done for the
Lazell?s since there are so many in Essex

I think there are several people studying the name. Don't forget to include
Layzell and other variations.

I raise money for charity just by searching the web! is
an internet search engine with a big difference - it donates half its revenues
to charity, please support them too!

This thread: