ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-02 > 1234869147

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Belle Vue Essex
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:12:27 +0000

Hi Meegan
I've just done an address search on the 1901 site usig that address,
which brings up some clues to the area. It's in Southend ( but not
there is another 2 Chase Road in Prittlewell)

2 Chase Road Belle Vue (Dairy Here)
Essex
Southchurch
Holy Trinity Southchurch
South Eastern Essex
Southend On Sea
East

If you put "Chase Road" and Southend into Google maps it brings up a
road just off the Southchurch Road and near a road called Belle Vue
Place.
<,-4.064941&sspn=17.937521,38.803711&ie=UTF8&z=16>
So I think that's it!

Anne
On 17 Feb 2009, at 10:40, meegan ferguson wrote:

> HI there everyone
>
> I'm new to the list and wonder if anyone can help with an address
> from the
> 1901 census please?
>

> Have my GGGrandmother living at 2 Chase Rd, Belle Vue, Essex. We are
> going
> to England late in the year and would love to see the address if it
> still
> there but Googling it with no luck. Is it a place or a road?
>

> Any suggestions or help would be wonderful
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Meegan
>
> Darwin, Australia

This thread: