ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-01 > 1232702119

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Lavinia Taylor
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:15:19 +0000

Free BMD does not record baptisms. This could have been the same
individual registered twice - it did happen although not very often.
More often it was two individuals - either the same family where the
first died as a baby and the second was given the same name - check
the deaths - or two children with the same name - maybe cousins.

Anne

This thread: