ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-01 > 1232668127

From: "Caroline Bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Lavinia Taylor
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:48:47 -0000

Hi Graham

Not sure what kind of "look up" you are asking for. FreeBMD is a
transcription of the GRO index of civil birth registrations - nothing to do
with baptisms. Both Lavinia TAYLOR's you mention seem to be in the 1861
census - one ("yours") in East Donyland, and the other in Great Horkesley
(also in the Lexden RD).

Best wishes