ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-01 > 1231974098

From: "Kevan" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] 1911 UKCENSUS NOW ON LINE
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:01:38 -0000

All,
You are all correct, of course.
It *is* on www.1911census.co.uk and it *is* pay per view for everyone at
the moment.

Actually, I am far too busy on historical pubs sites to take a proper
look for ancestors, but I did a quick search for my Wilding lot in Romford,
using their 'FREE' search, and it is very useful even for no cost.
As said, if you have anything to add to the Essex Pubs site (including
London, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridge, Herts etc); I am always very grateful, and
I hope that Ian the Pubby likes what I am continuing in his spirit of
endeavour.
There have been a couple of cracker pictures added recently, e.g.
http://deadpubs.co.uk/LondonPubs/Bermondsey/HorseShoe.shtml ; the more like
this the merrier, or even modern piccies.

Best
Kevan

This thread: