ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2009-01 > 1231127717

From: Jan R <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] 1851 look up please
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 03:55:17 +0000

> Jan
> Sadly I haven't got records of your three "Balls" in my Dengie Hundred
> database [...]
> If you have any of these names in your tree let me know and I will be able
> to give you the background info that puts them in my database.

Hi Peter,

They aren't mine... I was replying to Robert's earlier query. :o)

I expect he will have read your reply though.

Best regards,

Jan

Essex Surname interests:
ANTHONY, BLACKWELL, BOWLES, BRIGHT, CHATTERSON, COTTEE, RAVEN, THURGAR
- mostly in the Coggeshall and Tollesbury areas
Get a bird’s eye view of the world with Multimap
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/

This thread: