ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1230724489

From: Steve <>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:54:49 +0000

Just a thought, but perhaps she was not Marmont at the time of her
marriage, if she had been married before.

I have instances of brides who are widows who use their maiden name for
the marriage and others who don't and as you didn't (don't?) have to
prove who you are if she did not mention a prior marriage it could cause
some confusion.

As she was about 27 at the time of the first child's birth, perhaps
looking for an earlier marriage of Marmont (male of female) might give a
clue.

Cheers
Steve