ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1230664267

From: Heather <>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:11:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Diana
Freebmd is not a full transcription (yet) of all the records so some are missing. The records are being transcribed by a team of volunteers (and a thank you here for the wonderful job they are doing).
If you take a look at this page http://www.freebmd.org.uk/progress.shtml you can see what periods have been covered.
Hope this helps
Best regards
Heather