ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1230642542

From: "Kevan" <>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:09:02 -0000

All,
I have been subscribed to Ancestry for many years now, and am always
impressed with the site. You can get a 14 day trial, then sign up for a
year, or just a month at a time; or just cancel the trial. I believe
different people use it differently.
If anyone has a subscription, and wants to do more than just look up
their own relatives, I am always looking for transcriptions for the Essex &
South East UK Pubs site. This now covers a little more than Essex, e.g. most
of London, Kent, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Dorset, Sussex, and
bits of Middlesex & Surrey.
I have changed the search engines on the sites now, so that you can
search by surname on all of the sites at the same time, e.g. for a surname.
This does not just include Pubby people, as there are often lodgers,
boarders and the like.
If anybody ever wants to help out, has any non-copyright pictures to
add, or anything of interest, i am always pleased to add to the site, i.e.
here is the entry page - http://londonpublichouse.com/ ; although the site
is now hosted on a few different sites.
Best for the New Year,
Kevan