ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1229886202

From: "David Turnidge" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Calling Elmo/Dudley
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:03:22 -0000

If they are you say Brick walls, then it is a good chance that general info
from Essex researchers will not prove fruitfull.

No-one said that family history was quick and easy so if you really want
some help solving your problems, you may well be better off joining the
local lists.

Merry Christmas

David
South Woodham Ferrers