ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1229885127

From: "Caroline Bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Calling Elmo/Dudley
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:45:27 -0000

Hi Adrian

As Jan said, it may be that you will be indulged at this festive season. If
so, could I suggest you preface your multi post with a firmly worded
reminder that responders should not click "reply to all" unless they are
themselves subscribed to all the lists, but to edit the "to" field so that
only the list(s) they are subscribed to remain? This should avoid the real
nuisance of cross-posting - rejection of messages sent inadvertently by
non-subscribers.

Best wishes

Caroline