ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-12 > 1229880123

From: Adrian Gray <>
Subject: [Ess] Calling Elmo/Dudley
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:22:03 +0000

Gentlemen,

I've just been sent a series of brickwalls that a distant relation has
encountered. There's about five, and they range across the country from Dorset
to Norfolk, via Kentish Town.
I'd rather not post each one to the appropriate county list as I'll be forever
subscribing and unsubscribing to the things. Would it be acceptable if, just
this once, in the hope of general advice I posted them on the one county list I
do regularly frequent, or do you think that's too likely to create
precedents,problems? I realise I may get better advice on specific lists, but
I'm not sure I have the time to go through the mall...

Your advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks,

Adrian

This thread: