ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-08 > 1219406660

From: "RH" <>
Subject: [Ess] Fw: Porter Daniel and Sophia
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:04:20 -0400

Update:
Found Ellen and mother (Likely) Sophia Nunn with who appear to be Sophia's
parents or grandparents in the 1841 Census

Hyde Lodge, Ingatestone; (PRO ref: - RD Chelmsford, Sub RD: Ingatestone; ED
2. HO107/325/19. Page: 3; Line: 15; GSU roll: 241364

But any other help would be appreciated...especially with PR's

Robin H