ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-08 > 1217848074

From: Heather <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Updated software
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:07:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Vicky
Somewhere on your new XP version there is a "wizard" which helps you load older windows versions of software to the XP..... think it is called something like compatability wizard.

Go to "Help and Support" on the start up menu to find this.... when the window opens use the word compatability in the search box at the top and the first solution to come up should be "Getting older programs to run on XP"
Hope this solves it for you.

Best regards
Heather

Visit my GOODWIN and GORDON Family Tree http://heatherac.tribalpages.com
CARBIS SPARROW ATTWOOLL Family Tree http://carbissparrow.tribalpages.com
If you find a connection or justĀ have a query, please get in touch