ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-03 > 1204463569

From: J POTTER <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Penmenship Guide
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 13:12:49 +0000 (GMT)

Just checked the FHS site and it said any credit you have when it closes with be transfered to Find your past

Firebird <> wrote:
J K gen wrote:

> Check the Federation website for the final date of closure: means that
> FamilyHistoryOnLine site is shutting down.

I've used familyhistoryonline a lot and found it very useful. I've
even recommended it to other people. I'm very disappointed to learn
that it's going to shut down completely :((

There's nothing on to
suggest that it is closing down although it does say that findmypast
is its new home.

Findmypast is now part of Scotland Online (better known for Scotland's
Any problems, please contact the List Admin: