ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2008-01 > 1199300335

From: "Cornelia Warner" <>
Subject: [Ess] will sought
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:58:55 -0800

would some kind soul be able to look for a will for me? I've tried SEAX and
the National Archives online, but neither have produced one.

Edmond Cross died 14 March 1793 in Colchester. his wife had predeceased him
by 11 years and he had many children and/or relatives he would have left his
estate to, most of whom I don't know what happened to, so a will would be a
wonderful thing to find.
his children who may have been alive at that time were Mary, Hannah, Sarah,
Edmond Jr., Joseph, and John. unfortunately I know of only Edmond Jr. and
Joseph's life, the others elude me.
Edmond was a Quaker and a cabinet maker at the time of his death.
many thanks in advance for any help finding a will for Edmond Sr.
Cornelia

This thread: