ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2007-11 > 1195599439

From: "Eve Ferguson" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Marriage in Romford, June 1/4 1865
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:57:19 -0500

Hi Sheila
What information do you need? Free BM&D give the reference number for you to
order the MC this will give you the names of the Fathers.
1865 June Qtr. Romford 4a 149
Do you have the site to order certificates on line? if not let me know.
Never order MCs from the local registration offices as Marriages are filed
by the church so they will not be able to take the time to search for you.
Eve