ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2007-04 > 1176047755

From: steveshistory2 <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] More than one spouces name on Marriages Index
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 16:55:55 +0100

Hi Philip,

Did I ever reply to this?

When you the marriage is on the Ancestry Marriage Images website, were you looking at the actual image, or at the index search, "others on the page"?

If the latter this just shows that the index was/is incomplete and is not showing the other women on that page.

If you are looking at the actual scan of the GRO Index, then that sounds a bit odd. Why not tell us here who, when and where, then others can have a look for you and see if they can shed any light.

Cheers
Steve