ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2007-03 > 1173635693

From: "michael" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Leyton, Woodford and Walthamstow Burials and MIs
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:54:53 -0000

To all the listers who have replied. Thank you. You have been kind and
helpful

I have to add that my G G Grandfathers death in 1878 is simply recorded as
being in "Walthamstow". His wife who predeceased him died in the Bakers'
Alms Houses in Leyton. Their daughter-in-law was present at his death but
otherwise I think he might have died wandering around

And I have just enjoyed the England v France match!

Michael Allbrook