ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2007-03 > 1173284365

From: "Ingrid Billings" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Barking Parish Church records
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:19:25 -0000

It is the Family History Centres of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day
Saints (aka Mormon). To find you can log onto the LDS.org site and on there
will give you the addresses of the Libraries which are situated in Stake
buildings. These are staffed by volunteers and not open every day and have
different open times.

Know you are not local to it but there are registers at the ERO (Essex
Records Office) please be warned there are loads for this area ie Barking it
is a huge area. Hubby knows he has to look through them.

Happy searching.

Ingrid Billings

'Genealogy, a game of hide and seek'