ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-11 > 1164899584

From: "Judy Last" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] BASHAM, Maldon
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:13:04 +0000

Thanks very much for that information. I didn't realise that there are
images of some of the images for Maldon on SEAX. I have now looked at the
site but unfortunately the images are too early for the one I require -
1845!! However, now I know they are they I hope to be using the images in
the future.

Again, thanks for your help.

>From: Ruth Aylett <>
>To: "Judy Last" <>
>Subject: Re: [Ess] BASHAM, Maldon
>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:22:52 +0000
>I think digital copies of the Maldon registers are now on line in the
>Images section of SEAX.
>On 30 Nov 2006, at 12:06, Judy Last wrote:
>>I am new to this list but wonder if someone is visiting Essex Record
>>Office at any time whether they would be kind enough to check a marriage
>>entry in the Marriage Register for me. I visited the RO last week and
>>wrote down the following quickly from the printed Marriage Registers for
>>St Marys, Maldon, but failed to double check it with the actual register.
>> The groom's father's name is of prime importance to enable me to
>>continue my research and I have written the name of JOHN from the printed
>>register, when I also have notesin my file on the birth of Henry Basham
>>with the father's name of James!!! I wonder if in my haste I made a
>>mistake with the father's name and need to confirm this from the actual
>>St Mary, Maldon
>>1845 - September 28
>>HENRY BASHAM, mariner (father John)
>>SARAH BRAYBROOK (father Samuel)
>>Any information will be very gratefully received.
>>Windows Live Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
>>Any problems, please contact the List Admin: Essex-UK-
>>To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to ESSEX-UK-
>> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in
>>the subject and the body of the message
>Ruth Aylett Professor of Computer
>Mathematics and Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University
>Edinburgh EH14 4AS, UK Tel: 44-131-451-4189 Fax: 44-131-451-3327
> "Life is beautiful"

Find Singles In Your Area Now With!

This thread: