ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-11 > 1163851270

From: "Jeannie Hodkinson" <>
Subject: [Ess] SKINNER b. Maldon or Little Waltham 1798
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:01:10 +0800

Hello everyone

I am trying to help a friend with some family history and although I have
searched Ancestry and familysearch etc. I am stuck.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find the birth of a William SKINNER
born c 1798 who was listed on the

1851 census as born Maldon (age 53yrs - a baker) and then on the
1861 census born Little Waltham Trade: Baker

1841 census he is living with wife Elizabeth living in Bethnal Green and
states he is born in the county - not ideal is it!!!:-)

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thank you

Jeannie in Australia

Email:
Home Page: http://www.angelfire.com/ok/hoddies/index.html

Be the one of the first to try the NEW Windows Live Mail.
http://ideas.live.com/programPage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

This thread: