ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-10 > 1161394076

From: "Charles Fuller" <>
Subject: [Ess] Walton's Hall in Mucking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 03:39:31 +0200

Hello,

Richard OSBORNE FULLER and his wife Sarah Jane (née WINKUP) are recorded on
the 1841 census as living at "Walton's Hall", Mucking. The property also
appears on the 1861 census, near to "Sutton's Farm" and the "Blue House".
On the Old Maps web-site (dated 1873), Walton's Hall is opposite Flamburgh
Hall and not far from Mucking Ford.

Does anyone have any information about the property? I'm curious as to how
Richard OSBORNE FULLER came to be living there for at least 1839 to 1841.
(In 1851, he is recorded as a miller in Prittlewell.) All I've managed to
find from Google is that the property is Grade II listed.

Thanks,
Charles Fuller, Vevey, Switzerland.

This thread: