ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-10 > 1160081024

From: "George Carter" <>
Subject: [Ess] 1841 census look up Please
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 21:43:44 +0100

Could someone with access to the 1841 census look for 2 families for me
please.

Thanks to Sue, I now have parents for my 2x gt grandparents.
I have them in all the census. But would like if possible their parents, who
were probably born 1770-1780. I realise it`s quite likely these people could
have died before 1841 but would like to try anyway.

William LUNN, probably in or near Chelmsford, Essex aged 60-70? havn`t got a
wife for him yet his son William was born 1794 in Chelmsford, Essex.

George & Sarah TOOGOOD, probably in or around Brentwood, Essex, ages 60-70?
their daughter Ann was born in Brentwood in 1804.

Also a lister passed a marriage onto me sometime ago, this now looks like it
could be one of my families.
South WealdGeorgeToogoodSarahPetchey 14-Nov 1803
Where would this information have come from?. I can`t find it on the I.G.I.

Thank you for any help with this.
George Carter in Whaley Bridge

Researching
Carr in Gateshead 1770-present
CARTER in Barningham, Newsham, Darlington and Gateshead
PEARSON in Gateshead 1800s.
CARLTON from Staindrop.
WHARRIER in Gateshead 1800s
KIRWAN from Dublin