ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-09 > 1157348650

From: "Ken Winter" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Origins.Net - Free Access on Monday (Corrected)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 06:44:10 +0100

Hi list,
I have the same problem.
I log in with my subscriber name and password (which I had to create for
the 4th July free search) and the next screen shows my subscription
status as:-

Our records show the following subscription information for this
account:
Free Origins Total Access - Sept 4th
Access for Sept 4th
Active

Then when I click on British Origins at the top of the page I get:-

You are not currently subscribed to British Origins.

I have tried phoning them for help but no-one is there.

Regards
Ken