ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-08 > 1155076049

From: "Joan Strachan" <>
Subject: RE: [Ess] Re: Orange used as a forename
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:27:29 -0400

Hello All

How interesting! Yesterday I transcribed a birth registry for FreeBMD for a
baby named Orange Gardener. If anyone is interested, it was 1858 2nd
quarter registered at Hambledon,2a page 91.

I was quite entranced at the fanciful naming and here you are talking about
people named Orange and Golden.

Such a coincidence.

Joan in Canada