ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-06 > 1150653048

From: "Charles Fuller" <>
Subject: RE: [Ess] Off Topic - Victorian Ordnance Survey Maps "from the original First...
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:00:43 +0200

Hello,

There are 4 possibilities that I know of:
- Alan Godfrey Maps: http://www.alangodfreymaps.co.uk/
- ArchiveCD Books for non-paper versions: http://www.archivecdbooks.org/
- I think that "David and Charles" have published some of the original 1"
series OS maps as well. Try http://www.davidandcharles.co.uk/ and type maps
in the search box.
- I bought a large book several years ago which contains maps for each
county. It's a modern publication which wasn't very expensive. Sorry I can't
give a better description - the book's in store in England.

Regards,
Charles Fuller.