ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-06 > 1150404034

From: "Colleen" <>
Subject: Re: FILING
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:40:34 +0100

Me too! I think the lounge floor is the best filing system there is, all
that space. And space is my problem - far too much stuff, far too little
space to file it. Five large book cases in my poor little study are all
groaning with files and books. I've an overflowing bookcase in my lounge,
another in my bedroom, endless storage boxes on top of bookcases, a stack of
storage boxes on the floor in here and 20 odd boxes on top of a chest in my
bedroom.

So my only advice to Jan re storing family history stuff has to be move to a
bigger place before the data takes over your house as it has mine :-)

Colleen