ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-06 > 1149553449

From: "La Greenall" <>
Subject: RE: [Ess] Bolingbroke & Wenley, Springfield RIP
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 01:24:09 +0100

If I might digress away from Chelmsford towards Waltham Abbey for a
moment, does anyone know of a company that would be interested in buying
out Sainsbury's? I'd love to see that great big 1/2 mile-long depot,
which I know so well and see every day, ever-so-lovingly cut up into
little pieces!

Lawrence.