ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-06 > 1149433650

From: Steve <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Bolingbroke & Wenley, Springfield RIP
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 16:07:30 +0100

Hi Colleen,

As B&Ws current premises are a) new and b)without any architectural
merit I can't shed too many tears over their closure.

And the bus station was an inefficient, ugly monstrosity when I was at
Mid Essex Tech in the early 70s and long past its sell by date then.

We still have Britvic to welcome us home as the train arrives from London.

But this is a bit OT so I had better stop now.

Steve