ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-04 > 1144150743

From: Ruth Aylett <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Proof of Residency
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:39:06 +0100

Examinations can be really great sources if you find one: the one I looked
at covered the whole working life of an elderly ag lab whose son had been
jailed (and was later transported) and whose daughter in law was appealing
against being set back to a parish her father in law had worked in for a
year 40 years earlier.

--
Ruth Aylett Professor of Computer Science
Mathematics and Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University

This thread: