ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-03 > 1142797613

From: "Brian Lodge" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] DNA caution
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 19:46:53 -0000

Susan
How do you track back, who are you going to take body fluids from 14
generations back, to extract the DNA.
If I took part in a DNA test would it help me find my gt gt grandfather, who
seems to just appear, no baptism records found.
I personally do not see how DNA testing helps you find you ancestors, which
are who I am interested in.

Brian