ESSEX-UK-L ArchivesArchiver > ESSEX-UK > 2006-01 > 1137901245
From: "Frank Harvey" <>
Subject: Researching HARVEY from Messing
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:40:45 +1100
Hi Listers ~
I am returning to the Essex Mailing list after a 15-month absence ~ and will be glad to hear from anyone who is interested in researching the HARVEY family from Messing (& Inworth). These are my direct ancestors and comprise about 90% of the HARVEYs found in Messing. In my resarch I have accummulated a lot of information about the other 10% also ~ and I am willing to share what I know.
FrankHarvey ~ Australia
|Researching HARVEY from Messing by "Frank Harvey" <>|