ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-12 > 1133558422

From: Lainee Denton-Jones <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Help with Ancestry program
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:20:22 -0500

Hiya Muriel,

You could try this...it is a United States phone number and do not
know if you want to do that but it is all I have, remembering of
course that Ancestry and MyFamily.com, Inc. are owned by the same
people. In fact, I believe MyFamily.com, Inc to be the parent
company for Ancestry.

MyFamily.com, Inc. Corporate
360 West 4800 North
Provo, UT 84604
Phone: 801-705-7000
FAX: 801-705-7001

Peggy Hayes
Sr. Manager, Public Relations
Phone: 801-705-7382

Lainee

At 04:13 PM 12/2/2005, Muriel Hornby wrote:

>Dear Listers/ This is a request for help solving a general problem.
>I purchased a deluxe edition of Family Tree Maker from Staples Co which
>promised to give me a years subscription to Ancestry However when I put
>in the CD rom what came up was just an offer for two weeks trial and a
>place to put in my name ,credit card etc to purchase further Ancestry
>Membership. I tried to phone Ancestry on a number that came up but was
>told that number was not available. Does anyone know what I do next
>?????
> Muriel ( with a dilemma in Ontario!!!)

This thread: