ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-11 > 1132810981

From: Dee Dee <>
Subject: Re:Genesreunited + A Pandora's box
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:43:01 -0500 (EST)

i can agree with you about some people and the lack of research. i have been working for the last 3 years on my family tree. my mother never discussed her family in fact she acted like they didn't even exist. her parents died when she was young and her and her 2 sisters were passed among family members being abused by them all. i didn't even realized that my great grandmother lived in the same town and was still alive when i was a child. i didn't find this out until recently. then i discovered ancestry .com and thought i had hit pay dirt on one side of the family until all the lines in that family lead back to Adam and Eve. And when asked how he knew this he informed us he had proof but he has never shown it. And lets face it after a certain amount of years and generations you are going on guesswork and his showing the family line down to Adam and Eve is just that guesswork with all the blanks filled in. He even has a Titan as one of our many great grandfathers and !
a Neryid as one of the many great grandmothers and he expects me to believe this.

I am slowing unraveling our family tree some of who are suppose to come from the Essex Area and when i get it staightened out finally then i will be asking for help. But i want to make darn sure that the people i find are really my ancestors. Dee

This thread: