ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-11 > 1132342047

From: Adrian Gray <>
Subject: John Mead - Boxford
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:27:27 +0000 (GMT)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I too was helped by John (not least on the difficult matter of a book for a
birthday present), and I obtained the address of the undertaker so that I could
make a small offering as an appreciation of that help. I hope that the person
who send it to me will not object to me posting it here so that anyone else may
do likewise.

We have lost a friend. Such losses can never be replaced, but will always be
remembered.

Adrian

John had Diabetes and the donations are to be either for Diabetes UK or to
Hillside School (which is our local school for disabled children in
Sudbury).
Any donations should be sent to

Mr. David Deacon,
W.A. Deacon Funeral Service,