ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-11 > 1132330421

From: gerry bell <>
Subject: information
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:13:41 -0500

On two different census forms, I find that my relatives are recorded
with different birth places. Could someone please help me to sort out
these inconsistencies. First, what is the significance of their street
address being "St. Leonards Lodge." Second, Edith is listed as
London, Islington (1891) and London, St. Pancreas (1901). Third,
Jessie is listed as London, Vauxhall (1891) and London, Wandsworth
(1901). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gerry Bell, Thunder
Bay, ON, Canada.

This thread: