ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-11 > 1132312162

From: "Ruth Aylett" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] John Mead - Boxford
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:09:22 -0000 (GMT)

I'm also very sad to hear this - I think John must have been one of the
most helpful people on the list and am sure that I was far from the only
one who benefited from his support and assistance. If anyone is passing
condolences to the family I would very much like to be included.

Ruth
--
Ruth Aylett Professor of Computer Science
Mathematics and Computer Science,

> I am very sorry to hear this. John was a very kind person and gave me a
> lot of assistance.
> My condolences to his family.
> Rest in peace John, thank you for all your help.
> Terri
>

> Patricia Bridges from "The Suffolk Surnames List" has asked me to
> forward
> the following message to the Essex List:
>
> > List Member John Mead of Boxford passed away on November 13th, aged
> 73.
> > There will be a celebration of his life at St Mary's Church, Boxford
> on
> > Tuesday November 22nd at 11h30.
>
> > We had known John for many years, in fact last night John gave a talk
> at
> > Framlingham and we were selling a few of John's books, including the
> > Framlingham one which was published first in 1976 and was inspired by
> John
> > Mead's Boxford in Photographs book.
>
> > Pat ...
> > Lots of Suffolk information and names being researched at
> > www.suffolk-surnames-list.co.uk

This thread: