ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-07 > 1122739547

From: "Brian Lodge" <>
Subject: Re: Re: Bombed out, then what?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:05:47 +0100

Collen
He never told me what they lost, but the irony of the story is, my mother
had been moved out of Fulbourne Road where she lived because on the corner
of Garner Road and Fulbourne Road a massive 1.5 ton bomb had landed and not
gone off. It was one of the largest to fall on London. When the Fulbourne
Road bomb was defused they all had to go and live in Fulbourne Road

Brian