ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-06 > 1119707176

From: "Pam Dale" <>
Subject: Re: Greenwood
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:46:16 +1000

I have a Mary Ann Cooper b 1845 married John Barnard Greenwood on 1/11/1859 in Essex. Mary Ann was born in Barking, Essex. Maybe
there is a connection? I am in touch with a descendent of this couple through the www.genesreunited.co.uk site.

Regards
Pam Dale (nee Cooper), Brisbane, Australia

Researching my grandfather's line
COOPER, (Barking, Essex) BARRELL (Essex & Suffolk) BAKER, CALE, GOOD, SAGGERS, YEOMAN (Essex)
CALE (Lincolnshire) YEOMAN (South Africa) MATHEWS (London)

Researching my grandmother's line (She was Cooper before marrying Cooper)
COOPER, HULLY, HULLEY, PIKE )London)
COOPER, HULLEY (Cheshire)

WILLMOT, SIGSTON, KINNEAR, FELMINGHAM (Qld Australia & UK)