ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-05 > 1116198858

From: "Edie" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Church
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:14:18 +1000

That may also be St Barnabas Church. I was baptised there. I will check I
have my baptism records somplace. Pretty sure it is little Ilford and in
Manor Park. I visited it in 1998. A Group of Pakistan folk were doing Tai
Chi in there. I guess they need to find funds for the Church. Anyway I
will check. In the meantime you will find it on the web. Pretty sure I
have in the past. I have a photo anyway.
regards
Edie McArthur