ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-05 > 1115040555

From: "David Lamb" <>
Subject: Re: Help reading place of birth please
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:29:15 +0100

Hello,

I've had a quick look, and I think it is "S Osyth", more usually written now
at "St. Osyth", a village about 11 miles south east of Colchester.

Regards,
David Lamb (Paignton, Devon, UK)
Interests (Essex): BAXTER, BERRY, EREY, GOLDSTONE, LAMB, MOTT, PARTRIDGE,
SARGENT, TICHBORNE, WEBB, WHEELER, WILLSHER
(Suffolk): BRYNGLOVE, CRISPE, FINCH, PARTRIDGE, PORTER, PRATT