ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-01 > 1106449985

From: "lynnette brown" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] Good news for PARSONS hunters
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:13:05 +1100

Hi Dave

I have a photo (not sure if its a copy of a photo or painting) with the
signature and date on the corner 1845, my ggggrandfather (John Staff) was
born in 1802. I have another photo of him taken at his children's grave site
the last death recorded on the headstone was in 1869 & John died himself in
1876.

Lynne