ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-01 > 1105384214

From: "Alec" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] SPOONER of LEEDS, ESSEX and KENT, ENGLAND
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:10:16 -0000

Thank you Monique
With regard to your Sarah Hollowbread I think you have her marriage details
wrong as she was still single in 1881 [below]
Alec

1881 Census Household:

Name Relation Marital Status Gender Age Birthplace Occupation Disability
Samuel HOLLOWBREAD Head M Male 67 Laindon, Essex, England Hay
Binder (Ag Lab)
Charlotte HOLLOWBREAD Wife M Female 58 Great Burstead, Essex,
England (Ag Lab)
Samuel HOLLOWBREAD Son U Male 30 Laindon, Essex, England Hay
Binder (Ag Lab)
James HOLLOWBREAD Son U Male 22 Laindon, Essex, England Hay
Binder (Ag Lab)
Sarah HOLLOWBREAD Daur U Female 31 Laindon, Essex, England
Servant
George HOLLOWBREAD Son U Male 18 Laindon, Essex, England Hay
Binder (Ag Lab)
Thomas HOLLOWBREAD Son U Male 16 Laindon, Essex, England Hay
Binder (Ag Lab)
Source Information:
Dwelling Church Road
Census Place Laindon, Essex, England