ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-01 > 1105313187

From: Monique Jones <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] SPOONER of LEEDS, ESSEX and KENT, ENGLAND
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:26:27 +1300

Hi Colleen, Alec and all
I have these Spooners noted on my files (see below this message) as i
was searching for an ancestor George Spooner who married Sarah
Hollowbread abt 1880. Sarah had previously been married to a chap called
Wheeler and was a widow when she married George Spooner. She was born
1859 Laindon, Essex.
The Hollowbreads are my direct line and Sarah a first cousin... could
not find George Spooner tho!
regards
/\/\onique

1901 census
Sarah Spooner 47 Burnham Essex Essex Burnham Essex Living On Own
Means
Sarah Spooner 50 Essex Burnham Essex Burnham Living On Own Means
Sarah Spooner 54 Essex Tollesbury Essex Tollesbury
Sarah Spooner 59 Essex Gt Warley Essex Romford Laundress
Sarah Spooner 73 Essex Maldon Essex Grays Thurrock
Sarah Spooner 73 Essex Tollesbury Essex Tollesbury
Sarah Spooner 73 Wollwich Kent London Plumstead Living On Own Means
Sarah Spooner 79 Woodham Walter Essex Essex Woodham Mort Entire

1881 Census
William SPOONER Head M Male 64 Messing, Essex, England Ag.
Lab.
Sarah SPOONER Wife M Female 60 Woodham Walter, Essex,
England
Eliza SPOONER Daur U Female 26 Mundon, Essex, England

Dwelling Wood Lane, Heybridge, Essex, England

1881 Census

Samuel W. SPOONER Lodger (Head) M Male 37 Greenwich East Captain Sea
(Seaman)
Henrietta SPOONER Wife M Female 27 Sittingbourne, Kent,
England
Sarah J. SPOONER Daur Female 13 Millwall, Middlesex, England
Scholar
Samuel W. SPOONER Son Male 8 Millwall, Middlesex, England
Scholar
Edwin F. SPOONER Son Male 11 m Stepney, Middlesex, England

Dwelling 4 Belgrave Street, London, Middlesex, England

Family History Library Film 1341101 Public Records Office
Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 0463 / 114 Page Number 31

--
/\/\onique Jones
PO Box 244-66,

Tel: +64 9 622 0634
Mobile +64 21 035 0634 (24/7)

Alternative or urgent emails or text messages can be sent direct to my mobile phone:
From within New Zealand: e-mail:
from all other countries e-mail: