ESSEX-UK-L Archives

Archiver > ESSEX-UK > 2005-01 > 1105289452

From: "Dick Mathews" <>
Subject: Re: [Ess] SPOONER of LEEDS, ESSEX and KENT, ENGLAND
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:52:34 -0000

Alec

Ancestry has the 1881 census images, and I'm sure what has been indexed as
Mileport is actually Wickford.

Unfortunately Yorkshire for 1901 is 'coming soon', so I couldn't look for
Harriet and her husband.

Why do you think there should be a link, as James does not appear to have a
daughter named Harriet?

Dick Mathews